5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Verb- To give approval or praise.
- b Noun-A Bringing or Coming to an end; A halt
- c (verb) To picture in mind, to imagine.
- d (Adj.) Describing a highly personal, individual response to experience. Stephen Crane's novel The Red Badge of Courage shows a young soldier's impressionistic view of a war.
- e Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Verb- To delay; to put off doing something.
- Verb- To criticize, argue, or raise objections over something unimportant.
Noun- A unimportant complaint.
- Noun- Something or Someone who is greatly hated or avoided.
- Noun- Great Praise; An award.
- Verb-To Begin
5 True/False questions
Laudable → Adjective- Worthy of praise or honor.
Refute → Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
Hamper → Noun- Publicly expressed honor or respect.
Critique → Verb- To prove to be false or invalid; to deny the accuracy or truth of.
Fallacy → Noun- A tribute: spoken written praise, often given in honor of a person who has died.