5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- tsetse fly
- bride price
- south africa
- a 33% of zimbabwe's adult population has this disease
- b large grasslands of africa
- c most industrialized country in africa
known for its gold and diamonds
first free election was in 1994
- d a symbol that the union of 2 people is legitimate
- e a bite from an infected ____________ can cause sleeping sickness
5 Multiple choice questions
- Method of clearing land for planting by cutting and burning forests.
- british colony founded for former slaves
- Wind from the Sahara during winter months.
- Widespread cutting of forests.
- Small part of a country that is separated from the main part.
5 True/False questions
Ethiopian Highlands → A source for the Nile river. (Not a lake)
Lake Victoria → A source for the Nile River. (Is a lake)
liberia → has the largest populaton in africa on the western side
oil is the major mineral resource and largest export
Lesotho → the newest country (nation) in africa
Cape of Good Hope → Southern tip of the continent Africa.