5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Internal migration
- Undocumented Immigrants
- a Permanent movement within a particular country.
- b A process by which real estate agents convince white property owners to sell their houses at low prices because of fear that black families will soon move into the neighborhood.
- c (Hinduism) a hereditary social class among Hindus
- d Also known as illegal immigrants; migrants who enter a country without proper documentation.
- e Branch of medical science concerned with the incidence, distribution, and control of diseases that affect large numbers of people.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the theory that the environment sets certain limitations
- A city neighborhood set up by law to be inhabited only by Jews.
- A form of Latin used in daily conversation by ancient Romans, as opposed to the standard dialect, which was used for official documents.
- factor such as freedom or employment opportunities that attract a person to a country
- The ratio of the number of farmers to the total amount of land suitable for agriculture.
5 True/False questions
Arithmetic Density → The total number of people divided by the total land area.
Doubling Time → A division of a branch that unites a number of local congregations in a. Single legal and administrative body.
Space-Time Compression → the concept that the distribution of one phenomenon is scientifically related to the location of other phenomena
TFR → The total number of live births in a year for every 1,000 people alive in the society.
Triangular slave trade → A practice, primarily during the eighteenth century, in which European ships transported slaves from Africa to Caribbean islands, molasses from the Caribbean to Europe, and trade goods from Europe to Africa.