5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- autonomic nervous system abbreviation?
- the major mineralocorticoid is?
- parathyroid glands function?
- diabetes insipidus DI
- pituitary gland consistis of these parts
- a maintain normal serum calcium levels
- b aldosterone
- c ANS
- d anterior lobe and posterior lobe
- e frequent thirst and urination. "tasteless"
5 Multiple choice questions
- increase heart rate and blood pressure, dilate bronchial tubes, and release glucose(sugars) for energy
- Autonomic nervous system
- controls the activity of a gland
5 True/False questions
hyper/thyroid/ism → insufficient levels of T4, T3
thymus → produces thymosin; part of immune system
androgen is also named? → hypophysis
adrenocorticotropic hormone ACTH stimulates → growth of bones, other tissues
prolactin function → stimulates milk production