5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to abandon or desert
- b an informal discussion with an enemy during a truce
- c dejected
- d the state of living or lasting forever
- e expectation of misfortune
5 Multiple choice questions
- Writing that uses humor to ridicule or criticize individuals, ideas, institutions, social conventions, or other works of art and literature.
- The writer enlarges or overstates beyond the bounds of truth.
- to agree
- an external part
5 True/False questions
Haste → rapidness of action
Stark → absolute
Romanticism → A literary movement that sought to portray ordinary life as real people live it. Attempted to show characters and events in an objective, almost factual way.
Imperative → extremely important or urgent
Malign → evil in nature