5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a standing out so as to be seen easily
- b to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
- c an area of wet, swampy ground
- d given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
- e a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
- an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person
- of or having a fresh, healthy red color
- any plant of the genus
- to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
5 True/False questions
dais → a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
ribaldry → ribald character, as of language; scurrility
burgess → muscular; strong.
excommunication → a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
parson → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.