5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.
- b Noun- Publicly expressed honor or respect.
- c Verb- To hint; to suggest indirectly.
- d Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.
- e Verb- To make impossible or unlikely; to prevent.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (Adj.) Marked by understanding or awareness; sharp; sensitive.
- Noun- Something that draws attention away from the main issue.
- Verb- To take advantage of people by tricking of fooling them.
Noun- Someone tricked and taken advantage of.
- Verb- To Criticize or express disapproval.
- (Adj.) Describing a highly personal, individual response to experience. Stephen Crane's novel The Red Badge of Courage shows a young soldier's impressionistic view of a war.
5 True/False questions
Grape → (verb) To stare in amazement, often with the mouth wide open.
Envision → (verb) To picture in mind, to imagine.
Eulogy → Noun- A tribute: spoken written praise, often given in honor of a person who has died.
Anathema → Verb- To prevent from moving freely or making progress; to Limit OR Noun- A large basket with Dirty Clothes.
Deter → Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt