5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Parallel Processing
- a A computer problem is solved by using multiple processors functioning together at the same time.
- b running programs
- c used to identify audio and video ports
- d numbers
- e the process of carrying out the commands
5 Multiple choice questions
- note taking software personal info software (PIM) accounting software document management software. organizes everything
- American Standard Code for Information Interchange, a mapping that takes common characters in English and maps them to numbers so that they can be represented on a computer. Example: "A" maps to the decimal number 65 or the byte 01000001.
- electrical channel hat transfers electronic bits internally within the circuitry of a computer, allowing the devices both inside and attached to the system to communicate with each other
- allows you to change data in one place and have all calculations based on that data automatically updated.
- doen't lose its contents when power is removed from the computer
5 True/False questions
decoding → refers to the process of translating the instruction into signals the computer can execute
"what you see is what you get." → indicates that the program shows final results.
expansion slot → a socketon the motherboard that can hold an adapter card
terabyte → The smallest practical unit of a computer memory. consists of 8 individual bits ( 1s or 0s).
table → collection of related data that is organized in records