5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Formal Region
- Map Scale
- Counter Urbanization
- International Migration
- a Permanent movement from one country to another.
- b net migration for urban to rural areas in more developed countries
- c An area in which everyone shares in common one or more distinctive characteristics, uniform region
- d The total number of deaths in a year for every 1,000 people alive in the society.
- e compares a distance on a map with a distance in the real world, shows the ratio between distances on a map and distances on the earth
5 Multiple choice questions
- East-West Lines, latitude lines
- Medical technology invented in Europe and North America that is diffused to the poorer countries of Latin America, Asia, and Africa. Improved medical practices have eliminated many of the traditional causes of death in poorer countries and enabled more people to live longer and healthier lives.
- A relatively small group that has broken away from an established denomination
- shows larger amount of Earth, less detail, zoomed out
- A division of a branch that unites a number of local congregations in a. Single legal and administrative body.
5 True/False questions
Expansion Diffusion → spreads rapidly from a point by proximity, the closer the more likely it is to spread
Demographic transition → change in a population from high birth and death rates to low birth and death rates
Centripetal force → an attitude that tends to unify people and enhance support for a state
Space-Time Compression → the concept that the distribution of one phenomenon is scientifically related to the location of other phenomena
Immigration → The difference between the level of immigration and the level of emigration.