5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- tsetse fly
- Lake Malawi
- a Holds about 500 different fish species.
- b Widespread cutting of forests.
- c a bite from an infected ____________ can cause sleeping sickness
- d europe's main intrest in africa at this time was obtaining slaves
- e Type of environment where a particular animal species lives.
5 Multiple choice questions
- africa's largest lake
- The deliberate murder of a group of people because of their race or culture.
- name of european south africans and their language
- Makes it illegal for different races to mix. Most notable in South Africa.
- large grasslands of africa
5 True/False questions
Abolition → The end of slavery.
sierra leone → british colony founded for former slaves
Cape of Good Hope → Southern tip of the continent Africa.
eritea → this country is encouraging people to return to farming
kilimanjaro → Dutch, German, Belgian, and French settlers in South Africa.