5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- injustice, wrong
- What was the Marshall Plan?
- What is Imperialism?
- Amendment 6
- a injūria, injūriae
- b Rights of accused persons
- c Acquiring territory or gaining control over the political or economic life of other countries.
- d Complex ideas.
- e Gift of economic aid to European nations in order to prevent the spread of communism.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When national power is secondary to state power, and has only power that the states grant.
- An amendment that freed all slaves in all states.
- Legislative Branch
5 True/False questions
List 3 impacts of Industrialization. → The richest 10% controlled 90% of the wealth, there was a new class of millionares, and the myth that anyone could work hard and become rich.
nature → Practical philosophy - socialism.
Democritus → memoria, memoriae
Amendment 25 → Repealed prohibition
dart → Practical philosophy - socialism.