5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Verb- To sink to a lower or more normal level.
Verb- To become Less active or Intense.
- b Verb-To Begin
- c (Adj.) Marked by understanding or awareness; sharp; sensitive.
- d Verb- To delay; to put off doing something.
- e Verb- To draw conclusions from evidence.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (Noun) Lack of planning for the future; shortsightedness. OR
Nearsightedness; a condition in which distant objects appear blurred.
- Verb- To prevent from taking place; frustrate; block.
- Noun- Something or Someone who is greatly hated or avoided.
- Verb- To give approval or praise.
- Verb- To take advantage of people by tricking of fooling them.
Noun- Someone tricked and taken advantage of.
5 True/False questions
Eulogy → Noun- A tribute: spoken written praise, often given in honor of a person who has died.
Behold → (verb)To gaze at or look upon.
Foresee → Verb- To prove to be false or invalid; to deny the accuracy or truth of.
Adulation → Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.
Grape → (verb) To stare in amazement, often with the mouth wide open.