5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- boiling point
- melting point
- potential energy
- freezing point
- a the temperature at which a substance changes from a solid to a liquid
- b The light that you see each day is a form of electromagnetic energy
- c Energy that is stored and held in readiness.
- d the temperature below which a liquid turns into a solid
- e the temperature at which a substance changes from a liquid to a gas
5 Multiple choice questions
- The temperature at which no more energy can be removed from matter.
- the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
- The energy of moving electric charges
- Is a disturbance that travels through a medium as a longitudinal waves.
- based on freezing point of water, freezing point of water is 0 degrees celcius, boiling point of water is 100 degrees celcius
5 True/False questions
kinetic energy → The energy of motion
heat transfer → Each of these movement of energy is a form of heat
conduction → the direct transfer of heat from one substance to another substance that it is touching
phase change → Each of these movement of energy is a form of heat
heat → The light that you see each day is a form of electromagnetic energy