5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Agricultural Density
- Agricultural Revolution
- Official language
- Vernacular Region
- a The time when human beings first domesticated plants and animals and no longer relied entirely on hunting and gathering
- b a place that that people believe exists as a part of their cultural identity, perceptual region
- c The ratio of the number of farmers to the total amount of land suitable for agriculture.
- d geographic information system, a computer system that stores, organizes, retrieves, analyzes, and displays geographic data
- e The language adopted for use by the government for the conduct of business and publication of documents.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the geographic study of human environment relationships
- A religion with a relatively concentrated spatial distribution whose principles are likely to be based on the physical characteristics of the particular location in which its adherents are concentrated.
- East-West Lines, latitude lines
- first person to use the word geography, Greek mathematician and astronomer who estimated the circumference of the earth and the distances to the moon and sun (276-194 BC)
- An identity with a group of people who share a similar biological ancestor
5 True/False questions
Multi-ethnic state → State that contains two or more ethnic groups with traditions of self-determination that agree to coexist peacefully by recognizing each other as distinct nationalities.
Map Projection → the spatial property of being crowded together
Space-Time Compression → The spread of an innovation or an idea through a population in an area in such a way that the number of those influenced grows continuously larger, resulting in an expanding area of dissemination.
Demographic transition → change in a population from high birth and death rates to low birth and death rates
Hierarchical Diffusion → A religion in which a central authority exercises a high degree of control.