5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- absolute zero
- boiling point
- electrical energy
- heat transfer
- a the transfer of heat through conduction, convection, or radiation
- b The energy of moving electric charges
- c The temperature at which no more energy can be removed from matter.
- d Is a disturbance that travels through a medium as a longitudinal waves.
- e the temperature at which a substance changes from a liquid to a gas
5 Multiple choice questions
- (physics) the capacity of a physical system to do work
- The light that you see each day is a form of electromagnetic energy
- based on freezing point of water, freezing point of water is 0 degrees celcius, boiling point of water is 100 degrees celcius
- a change from one state (solid or liquid or gas) to another without a change in chemical composition
- Each of these movement of energy is a form of heat
5 True/False questions
mechanical energy → Is energy associated with the motion or position of an object
condensation → the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
kinetic energy → Energy that is stored and held in readiness.
conduction → the direct transfer of heat from one substance to another substance that it is touching
radiation → energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles