5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Motor-Free Visual Perception Test (MVPT-3)
- Coping Inventory & Early Coping Inventory
- Coping Inventory method
- Motor-Free Visual Perception Test-Vertical (MVPT-V)
- Coping Inventory population
- a questionnaire assesses coping with self and coping with environment according to three categories of coping styles: productive, active, and flexible
- b 15 years and above
- c Focus: evaluation of individuals with spatial deficits, due to hemi-field visual neglect or abnormal visual saccades. Method: 36 items vertically placed are used for assessment. Age: children and adults with visual field cuts or without visual impairments.
- d assesses coping habits, skills, and behaviors, including effectiveness, style, strengths and vulnerabilities to develop intervention plans for coping skills
- e Focus: standardized, quick evaluation to assess visual perception (excludes motor components) in 5 areas. Method: number of items given depends on individual's age. Age: children and adults aged 4-95 years old.
5 Multiple choice questions
- birth - 36 months
- determines the severity of autism (i.e., mild, moderate, or severe) and distinguishes children with autism from children with developmental delays who do not have autism
- Focus: standardized norm referenced assessment which evaluates visual motor integration and visual perception skills of preschoolers. Method: 2 performance subtests and 2 behavioral observation checklists. Age: preschoolers aged 3.5 - 5.5 years old.
- children over 2 years of age who have mild, moderate, or severe autism
- Integrity: individual exhibits full unification of personality; life is viewed with satisfaction, optimisim, and growth. Despair: lack of ego integration; feelings of regret and disappointment and fear of death
5 True/False questions
Aging → caused by accumulation of insults from the environment
Environmental toxins include → ultra-violet, cross-linking agents (unsaturated fats), toxic chemicals (metal ions, Mg, Zn), radiation and viruses; and can result in errors in protein synthesis and in DNA synthesis/genetic sequences, cross-linkage of molecules, mutations.
Test of Visual-Perceptual Skills (3rd ed.) (TVPS3) → Focus: standardized, quick evaluation to assess visual perception (excludes motor components) in 5 areas. Method: number of items given depends on individual's age. Age: children and adults aged 4-95 years old.
Environmental Theories → also can be called stochastic or non-genetic theories
dependency → increasing reliance on others for meeting physical and emotion needs; focus is on self