5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lake Volta
- Endangered Species
- Lake Victoria
- Lake Malawi
- a Holds about 500 different fish species.
- b A source for the Nile River. (Is a lake)
- c One of the largest man-made lakes in the world. Located in Ghana.
- d A plant or animal that is threatened with extinction.
- e large grasslands of africa
5 Multiple choice questions
- a symbol that the union of 2 people is legitimate
- the year the slave trade was abolished
- Small part of a country that is separated from the main part.
- most industrialized country in africa
known for its gold and diamonds
first free election was in 1994
- First black president of South Africa.
5 True/False questions
great rift valley → the newest country (nation) in africa
1600-1900 → europe's main intrest in africa at this time was obtaining slaves
sudan → largest country in size in africa
Enclave → Country completely surrounded by another country.
sierra leone → british colony founded for former slaves