5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- parathyroid hormone also known as?
- pituitary gland also named?
- androgen is also named?
- adrenal medulla is controlled by this stimulus
- a Autonomic nervous system
- b parathormone
- c testosterone
- d hypophysis
- e within
5 Multiple choice questions
- glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids, sex hormones
- lack of insulin, results from an INCREASE in blood glucose, hunger, thirst, and urination
5 True/False questions
eu/thyroid → produces thymosin; part of immune system
adrenal cortex stimulus is? → ACTH
hypo/thyroid/ism → insufficient levels of T4, T3
gonadotropic hormones → estrogens or estradiol, or estrone, and progesterone
anti diuretic hormone(vasopressin) function → ADH