5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Exit interview
- Structured interview
- Open question
- Alternative staffing
- a Interview conducted when an employee is terminating with a company in which employee is asked to share views on selected issues.
- b Type of question that typically begins with what, where, why, when, or how.
- c Use of alternative recruiting sources and workers who are not regular employees; also known as flexible staffing.
- d Type of interview in which interviewer asks every applicant the same questions; also called a repetitive interview.
- e Occurs when a creditor obtains a court order requiring an employer to attach an employee's earnings in order to pay back a debt.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Money an organization's customers owe the organization.
- Rule or order issued by a government agency; often has the force of law.
- Process of planning, pricing, promoting and distributing goods and services to satisfy organizational objectives.
- Business function responsible for selling an organization's product to the marketplace.
- Any discrete component of an organization in which there is a level of supervision responsible and accountable for the selection, compensation, etc., of employees within the unit.
5 True/False questions
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act → Prohibits American companies from making corrupt payments to foreign officials for the purpose of obtaining or keeping business.
Kolstad v. American Dental Association → Case in which Supreme Court held that the availablity of punitive damages depends on the motive of the discriminator rather than the nature of the conduct.
Nominal group technique → Type of interview where multiple job candidates are interviewed by one or more interviewers at the same time or where multiiple people in an organization interview a single job candidate.
Inpatriates (inpats) → Employees who are brought in to work in a headquarters country for a specified period of time.
Negative emphasis → Analysis that shows point in time at which total revenue associated with a program is equal to the total cost of the program.