5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- First-impression error
- Sutton v. United Airlines
- a Ability of an individual to influence a group or another individual toward the achievement of goals and results.
- b Series of tasks and activities that has a stated goal and objectives, a schedule with defined start and end dates, and a budget that sets limits on the use of monetary and human resources.
- c Occurs when a creditor obtains a court order requiring an employer to attach an employee's earnings in order to pay back a debt.
- d Case in which Supreme Court ruled that a person may not have a disability if the individual's condition is controlled or corrected by medication or mitigating measures.
- e Type of interviewer makes snap judgments and lets first impression ( either positive or negative ) cloud the interview.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process that surveys and interprets relevant data to identify external opportunities and threats.
- Interview conducted when an employee is terminating with a company in which employee is asked to share views on selected issues.
- Court ruling that established "reasonable person" standard in a sexual harassment case.
- Process of new employee assimilation into the organization, which often lasts up to six months or a year.
- Process of providing knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) specific to a task or job.
5 True/False questions
Sales → Business function responsible for selling an organization's product to the marketplace.
Check sheets → Simple visual tools used to collect and analyze data.
Formula budgeting → Provide the direction that enables an organization to achieve its long-term objectives.
Assets → Financial, physical, and sometimes intangible properties an organization owns.
Organizational unit → Any discrete component of an organization in which there is a level of supervision responsible and accountable for the selection, compensation, etc., of employees within the unit.