5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bubonic Plague
- Henry II
- Spanish Inquisition
- a one-third of the population of Europe died of this.
- b a non Christian
- c Married Eleanor of Aquitaine from France to add to the holdings in Normandy and England.
- d established in 1481 by Ferdinand and Isabela.
- e the everyday language of people in a region or country.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Issued a bull that allowed the use of torture to get a confession
- the only real sources about the life and teachings of Jesus
- Constantine moved the capital of the Roman Empire here.
- The Roman short sword
- planned a surprise attack on the Crusaders with his 50,000 soldiers
5 True/False questions
Antioch → the great Carthaginian leader
Great Schism → the split in the Church when you had a pope in Avignon and one in Rome.
Clement V → the leader of the Greek Orthodox Church that asked Urban II for help.
rack → the earliest written Gospel
Magna Carta → what was the first enemy city confronted by the Crusaders