5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- potential energy
- a based on freezing point of water, freezing point of water is 0 degrees celcius, boiling point of water is 100 degrees celcius
- b Energy that is stored and held in readiness.
- c the process of becoming a vapor
- d the transfer of heat through a fluid (liquid or gas) caused by molecular motion
- e energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
5 Multiple choice questions
- the transfer of heat through conduction, convection, or radiation
- The energy of moving electric charges
- the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
- A temperature scale based on absolute zero.
- The light that you see each day is a form of electromagnetic energy
5 True/False questions
melting point → the temperature below which a liquid turns into a solid
sound → Is a disturbance that travels through a medium as a longitudinal waves.
boiling point → the temperature at which a substance changes from a liquid to a gas
freezing point → the temperature at which a substance changes from a solid to a liquid
heat → The light that you see each day is a form of electromagnetic energy