5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nile river
- sugar and tobacco
- a largest river system in africa south of the sahara
- b name of european south africans and their language
- c the year the slave trade was abolished
- d 33% of zimbabwe's adult population has this disease
- e these crops increased the demand for slaves in the new world
5 Multiple choice questions
- A source for the Nile river. (Not a lake)
- a bite from an infected ____________ can cause sleeping sickness
- Country completely surrounded by another country.
- people who travel to another country to view its natural wonders
- An enclave in South Africa.
5 True/False questions
Lake Malawi → the most densely populated country in africa
1600-1900 → the year the slave trade was abolished
Cape of Good Hope → Southern tip of the continent Africa.
zambezi river → the river that flows over victoria falls
Endangered Species → A plant or animal that is threatened with extinction.