5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a ribald character, as of language; scurrility
- b a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
- c to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- d a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
- e to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
5 Multiple choice questions
- a skein, as of thread or yarn
- given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
- a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
- to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
- to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
5 True/False questions
mire → a skein, as of thread or yarn
taffeta → a skein, as of thread or yarn
prominent → an area of wet, swampy ground
burgess → an inhabitant of an English borough
ruddy → muscular; strong.