5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
- b an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person
- c ribald character, as of language; scurrility
- d to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- e a country lass or working girl(s)
5 Multiple choice questions
- to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
- an inhabitant of an English borough
- muscular; strong.
- the act of excommunicating.
- of or having a fresh, healthy red color
5 True/False questions
lecherous → a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
concubine → to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
tarrying → to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
condemn → to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
cherub → given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.