5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
- b standing out so as to be seen easily
- c to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
- d to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
- e ribald character, as of language; scurrility
5 Multiple choice questions
- an inhabitant of an English borough
- any plant of the genus
- an area of wet, swampy ground
- a skein, as of thread or yarn
- to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
5 True/False questions
gainsay → a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
parson → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
concubine → to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
taffeta → to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
ruddy → muscular; strong.