5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What happened at the Yalta Conference?
- What did the USSR
liberate in Poland?
- In 1941, what led to the internment of Japanese-American citizens and much fear in Americans?
- What two other US territories did Japan capture in December in 1941?
- What Allied Power declared war on Japan in 1945?
- a German death camp: Auschwitz
- b USSR
- c Post- war borders of Germany
- d A Japanese sub surfaced off the coast of California and shelled an oil storage site.
- e Guam and Wake Island
5 Multiple choice questions
- USSR and FInland; Finland won and proved to Hitler how easy it would be for him to attack the USSR and win.
- Battle of Stalingrad.
- Admiral Yamamoto
5 True/False questions
What two Nordic countries fell to Hitler in 1940? → WWII may be worse for Germany than WWI
What was Operation Husky in 1943? → Allied forced land in Sicily; start moving up the boot. (Causes Italy to surrender)
What strategy did Hitler decide upon against the USSR in 1941? → Target Leningrad and Stalingrad to dishearten the communists.
Who became the British Prime Minister in 1940? → Allied forced land in Sicily; start moving up the boot. (Causes Italy to surrender)
In 1941, What helped convince Japan to go to war with the US? → Relations are broken off, all Japanese assets in the USA are taken, and the USA will no longer sell oil to Japan.