5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- On December 7, 1941, what two targets were bombed by the Japanese?
- Battle of El Alamein in 1942
- What country did Japan and the Soviet Union fight over in 1939? What lesson did Japan learn from this?
- Did the USSR surrender quickly like Hitler expected?
- What country built the Maginot Line? Did it successfully serve its purpose?
- a German troops defeated by British troops in the Mediterranean.
- b Mongolia; Not to attack USSR; Army is better than Navy.
- c No
- d Pearl Harbor and the Philippines
- e France; No.
5 Multiple choice questions
- WWII may be worse for Germany than WWI
- Allied forced land in Sicily; start moving up the boot. (Causes Italy to surrender)
- USSR and FInland; Finland won and proved to Hitler how easy it would be for him to attack the USSR and win.
- Target Leningrad and Stalingrad to dishearten the communists.
5 True/False questions
What two Nordic countries fell to Hitler in 1940? → Denmark and Finland
Who became the British Prime Minister in 1940? → Mass execution of Polish nationals carried out by the Soviet Secret Police.
What was the Katyn Forest Massacre from 1940? → Allied forced land in Sicily; start moving up the boot. (Causes Italy to surrender)
If a major war broke out in 1939, Japan would be an ally to which two countries? → Germany and Italy
What did the USSR
liberate in Poland? → Great Britain and France declare war on Germany, but nothing is done (sitzkrieg)