5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In 1941, What helped convince Japan to go to war with the US?
- Was Leningrad a siege or a battle?
- What was the name of Hitler's last attack in the west?
- What was Operation Husky in 1943?
- What two other US territories did Japan capture in December in 1941?
- a Allied forced land in Sicily; start moving up the boot. (Causes Italy to surrender)
- b Siege
- c Relations are broken off, all Japanese assets in the USA are taken, and the USA will no longer sell oil to Japan.
- d Guam and Wake Island
- e Battle of the Bulge; (Hitler fails)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Operation Barbarossa
- Admiral Yamamoto
- American marines took the airfield on Guadalcanal which protected Australian supply line.
- California to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
- A Japanese sub surfaced off the coast of California and shelled an oil storage site.
5 True/False questions
What happened to Hitler at the end of the war? → Suicide.
What happened at the Yalta Conference? → Post- war borders of Germany
What country built the Maginot Line? Did it successfully serve its purpose? → WWII may be worse for Germany than WWI
What country did Japan and the Soviet Union fight over in 1939? What lesson did Japan learn from this? → Mongolia; Not to attack USSR; Army is better than Navy.
June 6, 1944, is better known as what? → D-Day