5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Amendment 26
- Amendment 2
- who (whose, whom), which, that
- Amendment 16
- What did the Missouri Compromise do?
- a Income tax
- b Voting age becomes 18
- c Missouri entered as a slave state, and Maine entered as a free state. It also balanced the slave and free states for thirty years. It prohibited slavery above the 36/30 line.
- d Right to bear and keep arms
- e quī, quae, quod
5 Multiple choice questions
- Business opportunity, land ownership, employment offers, political (religious) freedom.
- Acquiring territory or gaining control over the political or economic life of other countries.
- Complex ideas.
- Christianized Aristotle.
- National prohibition
5 True/False questions
What were the results of the Mexican War? → An international peace-keeping effort that was eventually replaced by the U.N. in 1945.
Perfect Indicative Passive → amātus eram, amāta eram, amātum eram
Imperfect Indicative Passive → amābar
What event started the problems between the colonists and Britain? → Presidential, Radical, and Redemption.
Locke → The things that can be perceived are simple sensations.