5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pluperfect Indicative Active
- What was the Treaty of Paris (1783)?
- How did the New Deal alter the course of America's government?
- Amendment 9
- Name 4 reasons for the colonization of America.
- a A document that acknowledged the U.S. as an independent nation. (expanded U.S. borders)
- b Business opportunity, land ownership, employment offers, political (religious) freedom.
- c It created big government, welfare, and Social Security, and signified a shift in the government's role - from protecting to providing for Americans.
- d Rights retained by the people
- e amāveram
5 Multiple choice questions
- custōs, custōdis
- tēlum, tēlī
- 1. Containment of communism. 2. The Arms Race.
- Limiting powers of federal courts
5 True/False questions
Amendment 8 → Rules of common law
What is Isolationism? → Staying out of foreign affairs.
Jesus → Man is a sinner and is saved through redemption.
lead (away) → usque
Amendment 13 → Quartering of Troops