5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Verb- To make impossible or unlikely; to prevent.
- b Noun- A tribute: spoken written praise, often given in honor of a person who has died.
- c Verb-To Begin
- d (Noun), A feeling that something will happen in the future; an advance warning.
- e Adj- Beyond doubt or question; certain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (verb) To stare in amazement, often with the mouth wide open.
- Noun- Something that blocks or gets in the way of; an obstacle.
- (verb)To gaze at or look upon.
- (verb) To see or know ahead of time.
- Noun- Something or Someone who is greatly hated or avoided.
5 True/False questions
Refute → Verb- To prove to be false or invalid; to deny the accuracy or truth of.
Commend → Verb-To Begin
Impressionistic → (Noun), A feeling that something will happen in the future; an advance warning.
Adulation → Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.
Dissuade → Verb- To sink to a lower or more normal level.
Verb- To become Less active or Intense.