5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- word wrap
- a occurs when the prgram automatically takes the cursor from the end of one line and places it at the start of the next.
- b writing the result to memory
- c made of metal or plastic and protects the internal electronic components from damage
- d End User License Agreement
- e the point which a peripheral attaches to or communicates with a system unit so that the peripheral can send data toor receieve info from the computer
5 Multiple choice questions
- pay for someone to customize your software just for you.
- a case that contains electronic components of the computer used to process data
- a program that acts without a user's knowlege and alters the computer's operations
- helps companies record and report their financail transactions
- application software that enables users to enter typed text, handwritten comments, drawings, or sketches anywhere on a page and then save it as part of a notebook
5 True/False questions
personal photo editing software → allows users to edit digital photos by removing red-eye, erasing blemishes, restoring aged photos, adding special efftects, or creating electronic photo albums
arthimetic operations → no one owns, old software you can use for free
word processer → a chip with four separate processor cores
electronic spreadsheet → allows you to change data in one place and have all calculations based on that data automatically updated.
document management software → provides a means for sharing, distributing, and searching through documents by converting them into a format that can be viewed by any user