5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pontius Pilate
- Pope Leo IX
- Roman Baths
- a the Romans regularly used these to help fight germs and bacteria.
- b the heavy military sandals that used iron hob-nails as treads.
- c Jews were subject to these violent attacks
- d enforced Church laws against simony and the marriage of priests.
- e the Roman governor that accused Jesus of defying Roman authority
5 Multiple choice questions
- established in 1481 by Ferdinand and Isabela.
- an assembly
- this was the first major battle of the Crusades between the Seljuk Turks and the Crusaders in 1097
- Constantine moved the capital of the Roman Empire here.
- Felt moved by God to rescue France from its English conquerors.
5 True/False questions
John Wycliffe → the heavy military sandals that used iron hob-nails as treads.
scholastics → They used their knowledge of Aristotle to debate many issues of their time.
Dark Ages → the powerful city the interfered with Roman access to the Mediterranean
The Jews → the only real sources about the life and teachings of Jesus
Philip II → The Latin Word for the Roman javelin.