5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Copyright Act
- Performance management
- Environmental scanning
- Learning objects (LOs)
- a For an operations department, provide the yardstick by which the amount and quality of output are measured.
- b Act that defines the right or privilege of an author or proprietor to exclude others from printing or otherwise duplicating, distributing, or vending copies of his or her literary, artistic, and other creative expressions.
- c Process that surveys and interprets relevant data to identify external opportunities and threats.
- d Learning elements that may be reused in a variety of contexts; examples include animated graphics, job aids, and print modules.
- e Process of maintaining or improving employee job performance through the use of performance assessment tools, coaching, and counseling as well as providing continous feedback.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Court ruling that endorsed using gender as one factor in an employment decision if underrepresentation is shown and if the affirmative action plan is not a quota system.
- Ability of an instrument to measure what it is intended to measure.
- Measure that indicates the relationship between two variables.
- Any discrete component of an organization in which there is a level of supervision responsible and accountable for the selection, compensation, etc., of employees within the unit.
- Term traditionally used to describe employees who are citizens of countries other than the organization's headquarters or the ones in which they work.
5 True/False questions
Retaliatory discharge → Result of an employer punishing an employee for engaging in activities by the law ( e.g., filing a discrimination charge, opposing unlawful employer practices
Core compentencies → Knowledge, skills, abilities, and personal attributes that can link individuals or teams to enhanced performance; critical success factors needed to perform a given role in an organization.
Motivation → Ability to keep talented employees in an organization.
Simulations → Measure that indicates the relationship between two variables.
Leniency errors → Errors that are the result of appraisers who don't want to give low scores.