5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Adj- Beyond doubt or question; certain.
- b Verb- To support with evidence.
- c Verb- To Criticize or express disapproval.
- d (verb)To gaze at or look upon.
- e (Adj.) Below the threshold of conscious thought; not detectable, but able to bring about a response.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Verb- To prevent from moving freely or making progress; to Limit OR Noun- A large basket with Dirty Clothes.
- Verb- To run with short; hurried steps.
- Verb- To draw conclusions from evidence.
- Noun- Something or Someone who is greatly hated or avoided.
- Verb- To give approval or praise.
5 True/False questions
Laudable → Adjective- Worthy of praise or honor.
Refute → Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
Commence → Verb- To give approval or praise.
Dissuade → Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.
Procrastinate → Verb- To delay; to put off doing something.