5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Adjective- Worthy of praise or honor.
- b (Adj.) Describing a highly personal, individual response to experience. Stephen Crane's novel The Red Badge of Courage shows a young soldier's impressionistic view of a war.
- c Verb- To support with evidence.
- d Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
- e Noun- Something that blocks or gets in the way of; an obstacle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Noun- Something that draws attention away from the main issue.
- (Noun) Lack of planning for the future; shortsightedness. OR
Nearsightedness; a condition in which distant objects appear blurred.
- Verb- To hint; to suggest indirectly.
- (noun) Excellent judgment and insight; skill in perceiving.
- Verb- To sink to a lower or more normal level.
Verb- To become Less active or Intense.
5 True/False questions
Indisputable → Adj- Beyond doubt or question; certain.
Scuttle → Verb- To run with short; hurried steps.
Thwart → Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
Refute → Verb- To prove to be false or invalid; to deny the accuracy or truth of.
Dupe → Verb- To take advantage of people by tricking of fooling them.
Noun- Someone tricked and taken advantage of.