5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- prepared (for)
- Amendment 6
- Give at least 2 results from the Louisiana Purchase.
- Pluperfect Indicative Active
- What is the 15th Amendment?
- a parātus, parāta, parātum
(adjective with ad)
- b Rights of accused persons
- c amāveram
- d An amendment that gives all men the right to vote.
- e Doubled U.S. size, removed foreign presence from the border. (Extended western frontier past the Mississippi River, opened the port.)
5 Multiple choice questions
(pervenīre, pervēnī, perventum, 4th)
(in or ad with accusative)
- Christianized Aristotle.
- Different forms of reality; thought and extension.
- The idea that people should glorify their nation and their race through an aggressive show of force.
(dēdūcere, dēdūxī, dēdectus, 3rd)
5 True/False questions
What were 2 benefits of the Spanish/American War? → 1. Containment of communism. 2. The Arms Race.
What was the League of Nations? → An international peace-keeping effort that was eventually replaced by the U.N. in 1945.
Hume → Complex ideas.
Article 7 → General provisions (Supremacy clause)
Spinoza → Everything that exists is one single substance.