5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- system software
- Clock Speed
- a cell contains 3 types of date:
- a The smallest practical unit of a computer memory. consists of 8 individual bits ( 1s or 0s).
- b The main circuit board in a computer that connects together all of the components that comprise the system unit.
- c labels, values, formulas
- d The pace at which the computer processes information is regulated by the system clock. Modern system clocks tick at a rate of 1-4 gigahertz (billions of ticks each second)
- e servers as the interface between the user, the application software, and the computer. the operating systems. it runs the whole computer.
5 Multiple choice questions
- creating, editing, formatting, printing, saving
- a small circuit board
- contains a collection of related facts
- a socketon the motherboard that can hold an adapter card
- text to identitfy the data
5 True/False questions
project management software → allows one to plan, schedule track and analyze the events, resources, and costs of a project. it provides preductive tools to help ensure a project is done in time and within budget.
memory slots → on the motherboard and holds memory modules
Pipelining → concept in which the processor begins fetching a second instruction before it completes the machine cycle for the first instruction.
L2 cache → slightly slower than L1 but has a larger capacity ranging from 64KB to 16MB
comparison operations → a socketon the motherboard that can hold an adapter card