5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Complex Machine
- Newton's 1st Law of Motion
- Newton's 2nd Law of Motion
- a An object in motion will stay in motion unless a force acts on it. An object at rest will stay at rest unless a force acts on it.(No Net Force)
- b how far an object moves
- c Force is measured in units called Newtons (not the cookie)
- d a machine made of more than one simple machine
- e the relationship between mass, acceleration & force. Force = Mass X Acceler.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Work in measured in units called Joules (not the ones I wear)
- When the 1st object puts a force on a 2nd object, the 2nd object will put a force back on the 1st object as well. Exam: using a hammer to pound a nail, the hammer is creating a force on the nail and the nail is creating a force back on the hammer.
- a push or pull that acts on an object
- the flow of electrically charged particles, electrons, between objects.
- the force that keeps objects moving in a straight line; resists a change in motion
5 True/False questions
Acceleration → the rate when velocity changes over time
Net Force → When a force acts on an object and causes it to move (may be in the same direction or in opposite directions).
Machine → movement of objects, people, or animals in many different directions
Power → work is done in a certain time. Work divided by time = power; measured in Watts
Motion → the force that slows down objects by rubbing against them