5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principal Meridians
- Intervening Obstacle
- Ethnic cleansing
- Universalizing religion
- a converting something to a water source
- b Process in which more powerful ethnic group forcibly removes a less powerful one in order to create an ethnically homogeneous region
- c An environmental or cultural feature of the landscape that hinders migration.
- d A religion that attempts to appeal to all people, not just those living in a particular location. Global religion
- e north-south or longitude lines
5 Multiple choice questions
- A set of religious beliefs concerning the origin of the universe.
- State that contains two or more ethnic groups with traditions of self-determination that agree to coexist peacefully by recognizing each other as distinct nationalities.
- compares a distance on a map with a distance in the real world, shows the ratio between distances on a map and distances on the earth
- A language of international communication, such as english
- a regional variety of a language, with differences in vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation; also a form of a language spoken by members of a particular social class or profession
5 True/False questions
Dependency Ratio → The number of males per 100 females in the population.
Balkanization → The process by which a state breaks down through conflict s among ethnicities
NIR → The total number of deaths in a year among infants under 1 year old for every 1,000 live births in a society.
spatial association → the concept that the distribution of one phenomenon is scientifically related to the location of other phenomena
Official language → The language adopted for use by the government for the conduct of business and publication of documents.