5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Visual learners
- Human capital
- Plateau curve
- Formula budgeting
- a Form of budgeting in which an average cost is applied to comparable expenses and general funding is changed by a specific amount.
- b Delivery of formal and informal training and educational materials, processes, and programs via the use of electronic media.
- c Type of learning curve in which learning is fast at first but then flattens out with no apparent progress.
- d Combined knowledge, skills and experience of a company's employees.
- e People who learn best by relying on their sense of sight.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Graphic representation of the distribution of a single type of measurement; data is represented by a series of rectangles of varying heights.
- Process of providing knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) specific to a task or job.
- Act that prohibits discrimination or segregation based on race, color, national origin, religion, and gender in all terms and conditions of employment.
- Process of conducting an intensive investigation of a corporation as one of the first steps in a pending merger or acquisition.
- Systems management philosophy that states that every organization is hindered by constraints that come from its internal policies.
5 True/False questions
St. Mary's Honor Center v. Hicks → Leadership style that motivates employees by inspiring them to join in a mutually satisfying achievement.
Hypothesis → Specific, testable prediction that is derived from a theory and describes a relationship between two variables.
Honesty/integrity tests → Tests that measure person's social interaction skills and patterns of behavior.
Affirmative action (AA) → Act that prohibits discrimination based on physical or mental disabilities.
Americans with Disabilities Act → Tests that assess skills the candidate has already learned.