5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person
- b of or having a fresh, healthy red color
- c a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
- d any plant of the genus
- e to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
5 Multiple choice questions
- ribald character, as of language; scurrility
- an area of wet, swampy ground
- given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
- a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
- a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
5 True/False questions
parson → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
burgess → an inhabitant of an English borough
dais → a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
tarrying → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
delve → to carry on intensive and thorough research for data