5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- posterior pituitary also named
- growth hormone GH stimulates
- anterior pituitary hormones controlled by?
- norepinephrines functions?
- adrenal glands functions?
- a growth of bones, other tissues
- b neurohypophysis
- c hypothalamic releasing factors
- d constrict blood vessels to raise blood pressure
- e stress response, electrolyte levels, blood volume, inflammatory process
5 Multiple choice questions
- metabolic control it targets all body cells
- before puberty, increase in human growth hormone
5 True/False questions
myxedema → within
ex/ophthalm/ia → protruding of the eyeballs
thyroxine and triiodothyronine are produced by? → thyroid gland
posterior pituitary linked to nervous system through this → hypothalamus
pituitary gland consistis of these parts → anterior lobe and posterior lobe