5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Disagree
- b Deserving blame
- c Ambiguous; intentionally misleading
- d Wander aimlessly
- e Practicing self-denial; austere
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rave; talk excitedly; scold; make a grandiloquent speech
- Excessive self-importance; conceit
- predominantly agricultural.
5 True/False questions
Which of the following social services was NOT provided by monasteries? → A)Charlemagne's descendants were politically weak and disunited.
B)Vikings began raiding northern France.
C) Charlemagne's grandsons divided the empire into three parts.
D) Magyars raided France from the east.
Indifferent → Disagree
Hamper → Plowed but not sowed; uncultivated
The relationship between lord and retainer was → reciprocal.
Antidote → Medicine to counteract a poison or disease; something that relieves a harmful effect