Terms in this set (5)
- it is hard to define Austrian literature
- it can't be considered without politics
- Elfriede Jelinek
- Peter Handke
- Noble Peace Prize winner
- First Austrian writer to win it
- Criticised Austrian politics a lot
- Wrote: 'The Piano Teacher' and 'Die Kinder der Toten'
- Wrote 'The Goalie's anxiety at the penalty kick'
- He has strong political views
- Most important literature prize in Austria
- Presented at the 'Festival of German-Language Literature' in Klagenfurt since 1977
- Prize is determined over 3 days
- Candidates present their work that hasn't been published yet to a jury and public. Whoever's is liked the most wins
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Youngblood Protest Era Test
Combo with "Quiz 9" and 1 other
English Literature: 1600-1700
British Literature: Part 2
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Graph analysis study notes - German for Business
Week 8 study notes - Firma Gründen
Week 6 study notes - Der Standortfaktor
Week 5 study notes - German for Business
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Deutsche Literatur - Abkehr von der Leistungsgesellschaft - Autoren und Werke
Epochenprüfung 10. Mai Vokabular
Deutsche Literatur, Ebe
Geography of Austria