1. Popping (pop, strobing), Locking (points, wrist twirls), Hip Hop (bounce, rock), Breaking (flares, six step), Waacking (waacks, rolls, vogues) and Krumping (jabs, stomps, chest pops)
2. Use of BBE signature movement and motifs
3. Use of isolations eg: actions with the head, chest and shoulders
4. Underpinning of the groove, low centre of gravity and bounce and rock through the torso and lower body
5. Travelling motifs such as 'Chariots of Fire'
Use of actions in a standing posture with relaxed/bent knees and a low centre of gravity