5b Religion & Life question 2 (complete LEARN, MATCH & TEST)
Terms in this set (8)
• Ahimsa (Buddhism)
• Do not kill (Christianity)
Can you give two religious teachings that may oppose euthanasia?
• Love your neighbour
• Karuna (compassion)
Can you give two religious teachings that may support abortion?
• Solar power
• Wind power
Can you name renewable resources?
• The earth is the Lord's and all that's in it (Christianity)
• Dependent origination (Buddhism)
Can you name two religious teachings on looking after the planet?
• For food
• For testing medicines & cosmetics (vivisection)
Can you name 2 ways in which animals are used by humans?
• Active (directly causing death of patient, illegal in UK)
• Passive (withholding treatment, legal in UK)
Can you name two types of euthanasia?
• It is literally true - God made the universe in 6 days
• It is a symbolic story / myth
Can you name two different ways of understanding the creation story in Genesis?
• What would Jesus drive? (Christianity)
• The Holy island project (Buddhism)
Can you name two religious environmental campaigns?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
6th grade Vocations
Theme 4 Test Theology IV (Sister Lisa)
Literary Genres in the Bible
CCC Year 11 RE - Unit One Module 02
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
1a. Christian Beliefs - key terms (complete 'LEARN, MATCH', & TEST)
4b Buddhist practices question 2 (complete LEARN, MATCH & TEST)
5a. Religion & Life KEY TERMS (complete 'LEARN', 'MATCH', & 'TEST')
1.B Christian beliefs - explain 2 beliefs about.... (LEARN, MATCH, TEST)