Printing on Quizlet
Quizlet study sets can be printed for use away from your computer or mobile device. You can find the print option in the "Tools" section toward the top right of any set's page.
Selecting "Print" will show you display options and create a preview of how the material will look on paper.
1. Choose a layout
Quizlet offers five print layout modes. The selected mode is highlighted in green and displayed as a preview:
- Table mode is great for using a sheet of paper to cover the set and reveal each row one at a time
- Glossary mode prints as much material on a page as possible
- Small mode will show ten flashcards per printed page
- Large mode will show five flashcards per printed page
- Index Card mode creates 3 inch by 5 inch double-sided index cards
2. Open the file
Select "Open PDF" to open the file within your browser. It will look exactly like the preview.
3. Print or save
Select "File," then "Print" in your web browser. You can also press the ⌘+P keys on a Mac or the Ctrl+P keys on a PC.
If you want to save the file as a PDF, you can change the print destination to "Save as PDF" to keep the material saved to your computer.