Organize and share your sets by creating a class
Quizlet users who are over a certain age can create a class to organize their sets and share them with friends and classmates.
To create a class
- Select Create a class under Your Classes
- Enter your class name and a short description if desired
- Choose student permissions by checking or unchecking Allow your students to add study sets and new members
- Enter the name of your school
- Select your school from the menu or add your school
- Select Create class
To invite others to join
Students in your class will be able to study and share class sets and will be notified when new sets are added.
- Go to the Class page
- Select Add members
- Enter the email addresses you would like to add separated by commas
- Select Send
Once a student accepts your email invitation, their username will show up on the Members page of your class.