Reporting inappropriate content
Making Quizlet a safe, clean learning environment for everyone is extremely important to us. If you see something inappropriate on Quizlet, please let us know about it right away.
Some examples of inappropriate content and behaviors include:
- Cyberbullying — Content or accounts created to threaten or harass another person are unacceptable on Quizlet. We filter and remove this type of content, but those filters can't catch everything. Thus, we also depend on users to let us know directly if bullying is occurring on Quizlet.
- Violence or self-harm — Quizlet is not a venue for threatening, discussing, or glorifying violence, harm to others, or harm to yourself. Studying disorders or unsafe behaviors for educational purposes is valid, but we will remove content that actively promotes or glorifies self-harm or suicide.
- Graphic images — Students on Quizlet study all kind of content, including subjects like nursing and medicine. Occasionally, images in these educational sets are graphic. If you see an image that isn't appropriate for all audiences, or one that is overtly offensive, please let us know about it.
- Bad ads — We work with Google to make sure our advertisements are suitable for all ages and not spammy or distracting. If you see an ad that shouldn't be shown on Quizlet, please take a screenshot of your browser window and right-click the ad to copy the link address — then send that information to us. We'll act as soon as possible to prevent the bad ad or others like it from showing up on Quizlet again.
- Anything else that goes against our Community Guidelines
You can report inappropriate content by writing in to us, or by using the reporting tools within the site.
To report a set, use the "Report" button under “More” on the upper right of the set page.
To report a class, click on "Report a problem" on the upper right of the class page.
Reporting content in this way allows us to manually review the material and remove it.
If you choose to write to us instead, please include the link to the page where the inappropriate content is located.