5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- tertiary, graafian
- concur (verb)
- heart, liver, adipose
- a agree
- b T3 increases the sensitivities of ____,_____, and _____ tissue to epinephrine by increasing transcription of beta adrenergic receptors
- c the end of a long bone
- d which follicles have a fluid-filled "antrum"
- e T/F there are no sequelae on calcium metabolism from removal of the thyroid gland (site of biosynthesis of CT)
5 Multiple choice questions
- target tissues of LH and FSH
- hard to understand
- What receptors mediate some of the actions of adrenaline and noradrenaline AND involve activation of adenylate cyclase?
- In ________-associated hypercalcemia, PTH levels are suppressed.
- mutual hatred
5 True/False questions
consonance (noun) → a blending of sounds or opinions; harmony; agreement
2 → the type of diabetes caused by target tissue resistance to insulin
Tachypnea → accelerated respiration.
loquacious → pancreas
yes → Is signal transduction by second messengers a flexible process?