5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- SERMS (selective estrogen receptor modulators)
- tertiary, graafian
- 9, 10
- a which follicles have a fluid-filled "antrum"
- b (adj) unintentional
- c predecidualization occurs __ to __ days after ovulation
- d a group of structurally dissimilar compounds that interact with estrogen receptors
- e filled with joy
5 Multiple choice questions
- (noun) tyrant
- promotes water retention, in high concentrations is also a vasoconstrictor. both of these effects raise the blood pressure
- GI Tract (Gastrointestinal Tract)
- Produced by the thyroid gland and decreases the blood calcium levels by stimulating calcium deposit in the bones (calcitonin keeps the bone in). The antagonist of the parathyroid hormone.
- emptied; drained; used up
5 True/False questions
insipid → (adj) native to a particular country or among a particular group
fervor → (adj) relevant; fitting
TNF-alpha (tumor necrosis factor alpha) → The two most important inositol phospholipids.
BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia) → high and prolonged hypercalcemia can lead to ___________ of soft tissues
ELISA → What serine/threonine phosphatase regulates cAMP response and dephosphorylates many of the enzymes phosphorylated by protein kinase A?