5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- seminal vesicles
- steroid hormones, T3
- a What types of hormones bind to intracellular receptors that translocate into the nucleus?
- b something inhertied, either from an ancestor or from the past itself
- c engorgement of the endometrium driver by CL progesterone peaks ___ days after ovulation
- d the endorphins and enkephalins produced by the anterior pituitary have ____-like actions that reduce sensitivity to pain
- e approximately 60% of the volume of semen is from the _________
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism is genetic and in the most common form, the amount of __ is reduced by half.
- a major estrogen during pregnancy, the estrogen synthesized by the placenta
- what kind of cell surface receptor is involved in rapid synaptic signaling between electrically excitable cells?
5 True/False questions
cordial → friendly; welcoming; gracious
diverse → different; various
cacophony → harshness in sound; opposite of harmony
adamant (adj) → refusing to change; stubborn, unyielding
efficacy → (noun) mutual hatred