5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pivot joint
Dens / transverse ligament / axis / atlas
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Name this group of bones.
- b joints between various bones of the wrist and ankle
- c stimulates the corpus luteum to grow and secrete estrogen and progesterone at a higher rate; pregnancy tests work by detecting this in women's urine
- d secreted from the adrenal cortex, aids the body during stress by increasing glucose levels and suppressing immune system function
5 Multiple choice questions
Name this specific part of the pelvic bone.
Name this part of the sphenoid bone.
- a neurotransmitter involved in sleep, depression; precursor of melatonin
Name this specific part of the tibia.
5 True/False questions
Palatine bone →
Name this entire bone.
Name this specific part of the scapula.
synovial (diarthrotic) → articulating ends of bones surrounded by a joint capsule
articular bone ends covered by hyaline cartilage and seperated by synovial fluid
Name this part of the mandible.
RADIAL TUBEROSITY →
Name this specific part of the ulna.