Jobs at Quizlet
The world of education is changing, and a generation of students is turning to digital learning tools. Quizlet is building those tools… come join us!
User Operations Associate
Millions of students and teachers rely upon Quizlet every day, and equipping them to learn, teach, and have fun while doing so is at the core of what we do as a company. As a member of our User Operations team, you'll ensure that all Quizlet users get their problems solved, questions answered and feedback heard. Externally, you'll be the face of Quizlet as the first (and sometimes only!) member of our staff they interact with; internally, you'll report back to the User Ops and Product teams on what our users are saying with the ultimate goal of getting new features built and improving the overall user experience.
- Respond to inbound questions, bug reports, feature requests, and product feedback from teachers and students who use the Quizlet website, iOS or Android apps — or a combination of all three
- Be the voice of Quizlet for anyone interacting with our website and relay their questions, concerns and suggestions back to the User Ops and Product teams
- Get technical! You don't need to know how to write code, but should be excited to dig into bug reports and product feature requests, figure out what's going on and tee that up for our engineering team to fix or improve
- Help us work better. You'll write macros, suggest new workflows (or improvements to things we're already doing) and point out what we can do as a team to save time and work together more closely
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of support experience, ideally for a consumer-facing website or mobile app
- Creative problem-solving abilities and the desire to identify and fix all aspects of an issue, big or small
- Clear, straightforward, empathetic written and verbal communication (both with our users and across engineering, product and User Ops at Quizlet)
Bonus Points For…
- Experience on a quickly-growing Support team and/or previous work on support operations
- A passion for education and learning — and providing an outstanding experience to students and teachers alike
Quizlet’s Team Culture
We’re extremely proud of the powerful impact our study tools are having on people’s lives across the U.S. and the world. Our focus on quality, usability, and performance across all platforms has helped Quizlet grow organically to a top U.S. web brand with top-ten education apps on iOS and Android. We regularly visit classrooms across the Bay Area to see Quizlet’s users in action. We believe in teamwork and communication, and we believe in each other — every member has the confidence and flexibility to take a stab at new problems across functions. We love technology and we love helping people. Come join us!