Quizlet’s mission is to help students (and their teachers) practice and master whatever they are learning. Every month more than 50 million active learners from 130 countries practice and master more than 300 million study sets on every conceivable topic and subject. We are developing new learning experiences by modeling how students learn and by drawing upon knowledge acquisition, retention, and pedagogy in cognitive science. We are always seeking to help students master any subject by optimizing study efficiency and engagement.
As our first Corp/IT Engineer your time will be split primarily across employee support & set-up, networking, IT projects, and automation. You will be part of Quizlet’s Platform (SRE & Corp/Sec) Engineering team, a talented group of engineers that build development platforms and scale our infrastructure.
Quizlet is a leading company in consumer learning technology with proven traction and huge growth ahead. Our business model is robust with two strong revenue streams — advertisements and paid subscriptions. Our ads business allows us to offer amazing study tools to millions of students around the globe for free. Our premium subscriptions give students and teachers the ability to create custom content and access learning analytics tools. Come help us scale one of the fastest growing and highest quality consumer learning brands, as we develop innovative simple-to-use study tools that help students everywhere.
- Support users across multiple geographies via email, phone, messaging, and walk up
- Make employee/contractor on-boarding seamless and automated.
- Manage our corporate inventory and ensure it is functional, accounted for, and set up securely: laptops, mobile devices, monitors, AV systems and more.
- Prioritize, lead and manage multiple projects, including: WiFi and networking updates, video conferencing, adoption of endpoint management and single-sign-on systems, DNS, and others.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation for all aspects of Corporate IT.
- Be the primary point of contact for the network: WiFi, LAN, WAN, VPN & other networking systems within corporate.
- Streamline internal systems and tools to make it easier for Quizlet team members to do their work.
- Build for scale and automation as the company grows in size.
- 4+ years of experience supporting a multi-office company.
- Eagerness to tune, tweak, automate and improve everything related to our laptop and IT infrastructure.
- Significant experience supporting an environment with 75+ Mac laptop users and some experience with Windows.
- Experience automating user onboarding.
- Experience scripting in Bash, Python, or similar.
- Experience with endpoint management systems (like JAMF or others).
- Experience administering VPN & WiFi networking systems (like Ubiquiti, Meraki or others).
- Experience improving endpoint security.
- Experience interacting with operational, Security, and product engineers to help support their workflows.
- Experience with audio/visual conferencing systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Open, humble and candid approach to communication.
- Experience supporting international offices.
- Experience with DNS, directory services, SAML, and SSO.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline.
Quizlet’s Team Culture
We are here to make education better and more accessible. We strive to improve the lives of students and teachers at every stage and in every setting. We have a bias for action, take initiative, and hustle to deliver results. We make informed decisions whenever possible but are unafraid to take calculated risks on great ideas to promote learning. We embrace challenges and see effort as the path to mastery. We’re constantly seeking opportunities to learn and we embrace curiosity. Quality matters at Quizlet, and we hold the bar high on everything we do. We sweat the details and take personal accountability and pride in anything that carries the Quizlet name. We speak up, jump in and work with each other to fix problems, and never say "that's not my job." We treat each other with honesty and respect, encourage vigorous debate, and seek critical feedback. We value diversity, humility, transparency, and collaboration as the best paths to our success — as individuals, as a team, and as a company.
Quizlet’s success as an online learning community depends on a strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We are actively working to build a team that is representative of the diverse communities we serve, and an open, inclusive work environment where all employees can thrive. As an equal opportunity employer and a tech company committed to societal change, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Come join us!