5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the requirements to remain current as a private pilot?
- 122. If a stall occurs
A. Apply smooth, but positive forward stick
B. Increase thrust to MAX and retract speedbrakes (if required)
C. Roll input to level the wings
D. All of the above
- 152. The visual signal for a BREAKAWAY is
A. Tanker retracts and stows the boom during contact
B. Tanker flashes Pilot Director Lights and/or turns lower Rotating Beacon ON
C. Tanker boom extended approximately 5 feet
D. Pilot Director Lights extinguished during contact.
- Reality of War (Lynn)
- Griffith, Samuel B., ed. and trans. (Hart Intro)Sun Tzu: The Art of War
- b 1. Complete a flight review within the preceeding 24 months.
2. To carry passengers:
a. 3 takeoff & landings as sole manipulator of the controls within 90 days.
b. If a tailplaine, landings must be made to a full stop.
c. If flight conducted during the period 1 hour after sunset to 1 hour before sunrise with passengers, the PIC must ,within the previous 90 days, made at least 3 takeoffs and landings to a full stop.
- c Hart is clearly enamored with Sun Tzu. He argues that only Clausewitz is comparable and Sun Tzu is even more relevant than him.
Sun Tzu is the first known attempt to formulate a rational basis for the planning and conduct of military operations.
Sun Tzu's purpose "was to develop a systematic treatise to guide rulers and generals in the intelligent prosecution of successful war."
Sun Tzu understood the importance of moral, intellectual, and circumstantial elements in war and considered them to be more important than physical. Cautioned kings and commanders to not rely solely on military power.
Sun Tzu understood the decisive influence of supply.
Sun Tzu discusses the moral, emotional and intellectual qualities of the good general.
- d D
- e B
5 Multiple choice questions
- 6 lbs
- 655 degrees C
- Governance, compliance, punishment.
- These include the operational
approach, mission statement, commander's planning guidance, commander's intent, commander's critical information requirements (CCIRs), and CONOPS
- Abstractness, Intersubjectivity, Empirical Relevance.
5 True/False questions
69. Taxiing with flaps extended deflects engine thrust exhaust toward the ground, possibly burning asphalt ____
A. And/or causing flap damage
B. And/or causing hydraulic motor damage
C. And/or causing slat damage
D. And/or causing FOD damage → D
Tension (SAMS Design Guide) → The resistance or friction among and between actors. Tension arises from differences and can be exploited as a source of transformation.
Young Men and Fire → 751 degrees C and above
Frederick II, of Prussia (Frederick the Great) (Instructions For His Generals, 1761) → 1. Synopsis
2. Clouds and weather
3. 12 to 18 hour categorical outlook (e.g., VFR, IFR)
Purpose of Planning (SAMS Design Guide) → Ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or problem situation. See also operational approach.